Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

How do I change my mailing address?

Mailing address changes can be in writing, or emailed to by the owner of record or submitting a mailing address form via our website here. You may also call the office at 541.766.6855 and request an address change form or put all pertinent information in a letter and mail it to our office at 4500 SW Research Way, Corvallis, OR 97333.

Back to top