Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

I’m not in business any longer; do I still have to file a return?

Yes. You must tell us when you closed your business and what you did with the property. If you sold the business you need to provide the name and mailing address of the buyer. If you have stored the property, are holding it for sale, or have converted it to personal use, you must advise us of the status on January 1.

Back to top