Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer
A nice manufactured home with a sunset background.

This page is dedicated to providing you resources and guidance on all things having to do with manufactured structures.

The Benton County Assessor’s office processes manufactured structure transactions. We can help you with ownership transfers, moves, adding/removing as real property and other manufactured structure processes. If you don’t find what you are looking for here, have questions or need additional information please feel free to call us and we would be happy to help you.

Effective May 1, 2005, responsibility for maintaining ownership and site information for manufactured structures transferred from the Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to the State of Oregon’s Building Codes Division (BCD). The DMV is no longer involved in this process.  The Benton County Assessor’s office acts on behalf of BCD. 

Please be advised that taxes need to be paid before any changes can be made to manufactured structure.

Back to top